The Informer

21.5.09

RESULTS : PI020 : SEMESTER 20092

I was so surprised when Basirah suddenly texted me "How's ur result?".. At first I had to digest the question and was like "Results for what?... Medsi??". But then I thought that everyone knew I didn't pass the Medsi test and suddenly recalled that Mr. Shah told us something about the exam results coming out in the UPU thingy not long from the date after the final Exam paper. But then, he said that it wouldn't be visible for us because of some unknown reason, and the results would be published in the middle of June or something. Ah, to HELL with it.

The results are as the following.

BASIC PRINCIPLES IN EDUCATION : A
LANGUAGE AND DRAMA : A
ISLAMIC EDUCATION STUDIES II : A-
COLLEGE READING II : A-
COLLEGE WRITING II : A-
LISTENING AND SPEAKING II : A-
GRAMMAR II : A
INTRODUCTORY LITERATURE I : A


Current Semester's GPA : 3.83
Cumulative GPA/CGPA : 3.73

I'm so proud of myself. Though I was shocked by the fact that I got A-'s for Reading and List&Speak!! I should've gotten an A!!!!!!!!! What is this BLASPHEMY!!!! Poppycock I say!!

Oh, and good news!! I just received a call saying that I GOT THE INTERVIEW FOR B.ED TESL!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah~ Such great news!!

Looks like I will be seeing you guys next sem after all!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kei for your wow! Awesome results! And I'm tagging you! U r now supposed to do that rockest blog thing ever! Hv fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, congrats! hello future senior :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Congrats on getting 3.56!! :D

    What the shit am I supposed to do? Where are the instruction thingies?? Lol

    Hanim! You're so gonna be ragged and shagged at the same time. Lol! Congrats on getting PI020, Asasi TESL. Hahaha.

    Owh, btw, wanna buy my books? They're still in superb condition. Haha, harga lelong punya! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, lol thanks.

    we'll see how :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello Hello~