The Informer

3.6.09

From now on...

I think I'll be posting some of my illustrations/drawings/doodles/artwork here as well.

Photobucket

(Please ignore the explicitly drawn crotch area of the angel.. Lol)

Photobucket




Lineart drawn in Corel Painter Essentials 3
Background drawn in Corel Painter Essentials 3
Colouring done in Adobe Photoshop CS


This particular illustration was for the 'bring your vision to life' contest by wacom on deviantart. The theme was Good vs Evil and I drew a stereotypical depiction of a devil and an angel, very simple though. Sadly, I didn't win anything. So many talented artists out there beat me in terms of creativity, originality and overall skill. ;A;... I still need a lot of practice. *Sob*


**Insert cheap publicity notice here**

For those who have a Deviantart account or mangabullet account, you can visit me here, for DA and here for MB.. :D

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Hello~