The Informer

12.1.15

Missing

Today, I cried. Have you ever taken your time to think about life and how desperately we need god? We were created by him and it is just natural for us to miss our creator despite his being so close to us that we don't notice - not even a single bit. Life on earth as we know it is nothing compared to what god has promised to us in the afterlife. There will always be peace when the time comes for us to leave this earth. That is why we reach so high to grasp the fragile thread of hope to this land of promise. The longer we wait, the more powerful our feelings of longing for god grow. The wait to see him makes us become impatient and fills our eyes with tears for how such small human beings we are compared to the creator.

It has been a really long time since the last time I cried thinking about god. There has only been one other instance of me crying because of god or religion and that was when I was performing solat taubat one lonely night. I can't lie that I am actually shedding tears as I am writing this post. Why was I suddenly moved to tears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Hello~