The Informer

18.11.09

Hiatus

It's now the holidays and I intend to enjoy every second of it. Maybe I'll find some inspiration to write stuff here more often and draw stuff for you guys to see. As you all know, I haven't been updating my blog that much lately, and I've drawn less throughout the months. Maybe it's because I've been too busy, but then, even when I'm free I don't do so that often anymore. Or maybe, it's an art block. D: This time round, I'll make sure that I draw and write more, just so that I don't lose any degree of those skills which are so precious to me. My hands are my tools and the canvas is my bible. I've been working on a drawing for quite some time now and it's relatively simple, but I haven't been able to complete it. When I'm done, I'll display it here.

Btw, have you watched Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' ? It's the shiz! Love her style and her videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Hello~