The Informer

7.2.10

Similarities

What song in particular do you think suits your personality/life/chronicles the best? Personally, I think Tchaikovsky's 'Pas De Deux' suits perfectly with my life because of all the struggles I've faced, the moments of despair and at last, the victory of me overcoming them one by one. The movement and sounds of the classical piece portrays the life Tchaikovsky had to face. I think the late Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky has something in common with me. We both have had several if not many crises in life. The secrets he had, are just as mine. The times of depression and such. Who can you truly relate to?

A tribute to the late Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky. You have inspired me to go on with life and never despair. Though one may face many obstacles in life, one must always put his best foot forward and never stop walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Hello~