The Informer

31.7.10

Bliss nearing my Birthday~

OH MY GOD!!! I'm finally getting a piano of my own! On my Birthday!

My lord! I'm just so extremely happy right now! I'll be getting a Suzuki Acoustic Piano and it will be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Right before my birthday. I swear to god, this is the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVVEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!

The story goes like this~ Just now, my mum suddenly knocked upon my door as I was happily minding my own business and listening to "In Questa Reggia by Maria Callas". She asked me to come with her to her room to see a piano she picked out. I never thought she was serious in saying that she was going to buy me a piano for my birthday, because of the whole controversial incident I caused between me and my father. Well, she was fond of an electric keyboard she found online. Personally, I thought that it wasn't quite a good find. Besides, I already have a keyboard and the keyboard she found didn't have full keys, meaning that the number of keys were not as many as a full set of keys, which should be 88 altogether. Buying the keyboard would seem like a waste and so, I browsed through and compiled a few of the best selections I found. Most of which were RM3000-ish. But one caught my eye more than the others, which was one from M. Bensford which costs RM3000. The M. Bensford one looked very nice and had a 5 year warranty, but the person did not pick up my mum's calls.But there was also one that was from Suzuki. I personally thought that since it's from Suzuki, a world renowned brand, it must be of high quality. So, I put my bet on it. My mum called the advertiser and she chatted with her for quite a long time. The initial cost was RM3000, but after bargaining, my mum managed to get it for half the price, plus another RM300 for transportation. Bargain much! :D. After the call, my mum told me that she finalised the deal because it was for a good cause. The advertiser, is a Muslim Chinese convert and her mum is sick. She needs the money for her mother's medication. I kinda feel sorry for her 2 kids, both 8 and 11 years old of age, who still actually use the piano. But then, it'd be for a good cause that we bought the piano.

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm just so ecstatic! I'm elated! I'm euphoric! I'm in total BLISS! Can't wait for tomorrow! I doubt I'll be able to sleep soundly tonight, thinking of how much I'll be playing tomorrow. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Thank you so much mama! I love you so much! I'm eternally grateful! That's the last of what I crave for in this life.

Alhamdulillah syukur! One by one, my dreams and prayers are being granted. Thank you dear lord, thank you my dear parents, thank you everyone, but most of all, thank you MAMA! <3<3<3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Hello~